Trusted Pest Control Solutions For Duluth, GA Homes
Duluth gets to enjoy all the culture, economy, and convenience of having a massive city like Atlanta nearby, without all the hassle that comes from being right in the center of it all. As a northern suburb of Georgia’s most populated region, Duluth has a country feel thanks to resting along the outskirts of all this human development. But city activity brings pest populations, and proximity to nearby parks and nature areas means we’re often the first stop for populations looking to invade homes.
Residential Pest Control In Duluth, GA
When it comes to protecting your home from pests, you don’t want half-measures and ineffective solutions. You need to know that the pest company you turn to will do the job right and honestly. That’s why you should turn to Anthem Pest Control. We offer effective pest treatments at affordable rates. Here are some of the highlights:
- Comprehensive Control: Not only do we offer services for your entire property -- rather than just focusing on where the problem appears to be originating from -- we also provide treatments that are effective against a wide range of pests.
- Year-Round Service: Because of our climate, pests can stay active year-round in Georgia. That means you need year-round protection, which is why Anthem offers services that address seasonal pest issues, not just one-time treatments.
- Satisfaction Promised: We’re so confident in our process that we promise your satisfaction. If we have to retreat your home, we do so at no extra charge.
For residential pest control done right, contact Anthem Pest Control today.
How To Tell If Your Duluth Property Has A Termite Problem
Termites are the ultimate example of a pest that you shouldn’t wait to protect your home against. By the time a termite problem is noticeable, it’s likely already led to property damage. Termite damage can be costly and, if left unaddressed, even irreversible.
It’s important to turn to experts right now for in-depth inspections and preventative treatments. These are the most effective ways to ensure your property hasn’t fallen victim to wood-boring insects. Even still, we know that people want to know what signs to look out for on their own, so we’ve got these broad categories of signs to pay attention to:
- Discolored drywall
- Squeaky floorboards
- Stuck doors and windows
- Mud tubes on the foundation
- Flying termite swarms or discarded wings
Don’t wait for these signs before you choose to act on protecting your home from termites. It’s better to turn to professional treatments now rather than waiting until the damage is already done. For effective termite treatments and thorough inspections of your Duluth property, contact Anthem Pest Control today.
Answering Duluth’s Most Frequently Asked Bed Bug Questions
Bed bugs can be the kind of pest we assume won’t ever be a problem in our own homes. Not only is this a dangerous misunderstanding that leaves us open to an infestation, but it also highlights the larger misconceptions people tend to have about bed bugs.
Most people know bed bugs are parasites that feed on our blood while we sleep, but there are often lingering questions about bed bugs' behavior and habitat. That’s why we’re addressing these questions:
- Where: Bed bugs aren’t exactly named appropriately. While they infest mattresses and bed sheets, bed bugs can be found in many household items, from furniture and clothing to plain old boxes and containers.
- How: Unlike other pests, bed bugs don’t look for access points to crawl in through. Instead, they let their targets do the walking for them, clinging to unsuspecting people's belongings and simply hitching a ride inside our properties.
- Why: This one’s actually the simplest -- because they feed on people. Bed bugs are so common because they have one food source, us humans. That means wherever we are, they are a possibility.
Learn more about bed bugs and how you can address them in your Duluth home by contacting Anthem Pest Control today.
Everything You Should Know About The American Cockroach In Duluth
Most people don’t care enough about cockroaches to learn about the different species that might invade their property. But different types of pests have different behaviors that translate to unique ways of invading your home.
With cockroaches, some species develop resistance to pesticides. That’s why it’s essential to understand more about the American cockroach. While it’s not native to the continent, it gets its name from the fact that this species has thrived ever since it first snuck a ride aboard shipping vessels bound for the New World. Plus, American cockroaches are the biggest species to invade homes and businesses.
Once they get inside, American cockroaches can lead to serious problems, including:
- Damage: Cockroaches can cause stains with their oily bodies and droppings, plus they chew through wallpaper, insulation, and other building materials.
- Disease: The real danger of pests is the health concerns they bring into our homes. Cockroaches carry several kinds of disease, including salmonella.
- Population: Just like most insects, cockroaches lay many eggs with every birthing cycle. That means a population can quickly overtake your property if you wait too long to address it.
Don’t worry about American cockroaches when you’ve got local experts that are just a call away. Turn to Anthem Pest Control today.