Dependable Pest Solutions In Houston, TX
Houston, TX, embodies both the bustling energy of city life and the serenity of coastal living along Galveston Bay. It's a great place to call home, and local pest populations couldn't agree more. These intruders pose an ongoing threat to Houston property owners, and the best way to protect your home is to reach out to your local pest professionals.
Anthem Pest Control is here to help. We are a family owned and operated company that has serviced properties throughout Dallas and Houston since 2017. Our passion is getting rid of pests, and as industry-leading experts, we work hard to bring you lasting peace of mind and pest-free satisfaction. Using IPM (Integrated Pest Management) methodologies, we tackle the root of your infestation, bringing you guaranteed results throughout the year. Call today to learn more.
Home Pest Control In Houston, TX
Over 35 local homeowners currently use our residential pest control solutions. We bring residents year-round coverage from household infestations, dealing with all kinds of local pests, such as silverfish, rodents, ants, millipedes, beetles, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, earwigs, and mosquitoes. Our residential process includes:
- Exterior yard 30 feet out, checking for pest activity, spider webs, and wasp nests in the eaves
- Cracks and crevices around entryways, doors, gas line, and power boxes
Initial Service Visit
- Interior and exterior treatments
- Specializing in using agriculture licenses to guarantee coverage on general pests
- Garage product treatment
- Sweeping out all webs
- Placing traps and glue boards
- Baseboard, windowsill, and under sinks in kitchen and bathrooms
- VIP monthly treatments including mosquitoes, German roaches, and all general pests
- Quarterly follow-up service available depending on your needs
With our Anthem VIP Plan, you get monthly services that include mosquitoes and general pests. The same designated service technician comes to you once a month so that you can enjoy less re-treatments and more consistency. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our home pest control solutions in Houston.
How To Tell If Your Houston Property Has A Termite Problem
It's beneficial to be as proactive as possible when it comes to preventing a termite infestation here in Houston. That means detecting early signs of termite activity and getting ahead of the problem. The sooner you can identify termite activity, the sooner you can address it and minimize the damage. Here are some common ways to tell if your property has a termite problem:
- Frass droppings and discarded wings in active areas
- Soft-clicking noises coming from inside the walls
- Tight-fitting doors & windows that are hard to open
- Visible cracks and crevices along the foundation
- Wood that sounds hollow when you tap on it
Even if you don't notice any of these signs, you should still be attentive and proactive in your prevention efforts. The most reliable way to secure year-round protection from termite damage is to call on your local pest professionals. Reach out to the team at Anthem Pest Control today for all your termite control and prevention needs; we're here to help.
Ant Management Tips For Houston Homeowners
Ants fit through tiny openings, cracks, and crevices to enter our homes. Once they get inside, they're hard to control. If you want to take precautionary measures to help reduce your chances of an ant infestation, consider the following ant management tips for your Houston home:
- Clean up spills and crumbs immediately as they happen.
- Keep food in airtight containers and keep trash in a lidded bin.
- Regularly sweep and vacuum your area, and keep things tidy in general.
- Repair cracks and crevices and seal off any potential entry points.
These tips are certainly a great place to start, but your best bet is still to contact the pest professionals. Here at Anthem Pest Control, we provide comprehensive ant control and prevention services you can rely on throughout the year. Contact us to learn more about our ant management solutions, and we'll get the ball rolling right away.
Why You Should Avoid DIY Rodent Control In Houston
When it comes to a rodent infestation, it can be tempting to try and handle the problem on your own. There are many DIY rodent control methods on the market, and they may seem like a good idea, but the truth is they're not as effective as you'd think.
DIY methods never cover the issue from the large picture perspective. Rodents gain access into your structure through many different entry points, so even if you take care of one entry point, many more aren't visible or accessible to you. Only a professional pest control company has the expertise to treat these hard-to-reach spaces.
Not only do DIY solutions fail to address the whole problem, but DIY traps only give you short-lived results, and you'll end up spending a lot more money than needed. Call on the team at Anthem Pest Control today for the most dependable rodent solutions in Houston. We look forward to helping you.